Monday 5 October 2009

So the other day I was at a party with good friends and the wine was flowing freely as usual. As I rarely drive home form these events (another bastard trait I guess), I take the opportunity as usual to see what interest there might be amongst the girls there. All married and mostly friends to a varying degree but despite the obvious risks, I just cant help myself. Leaning against a radiator talking to a frined of my wifes I suddenly find her also leaning against it - and also my hand which was already there! She must know that it is there surely as her rather soft buttocks, covered only by a flimsy cocktail dress, are nestled up against my fingers. Anyway, she does not make any attempt to move away so in a slightly alcoholic haze I think to myself "what the hell" and start to run my fingers around the crevice of her bum. Does she move away? Does she hell! Leans there talking to my wife and others whilst I play with her butt! Ooooh - the frission of a dangerous situation! But she is no better than me I think! Have seen her more recently when picking up my daughter fro her house and there was no indication that anything happened. Does she not remember?

No comments:

Post a Comment