Tuesday 6 October 2009

Anal sex - first time

The first time I had anal sex is as clear in my mind as the first time I slept with a girl - (more about sleeping with boys later!!!). Shortly after I got engaged I met a girl at a party who came on to me really strongly despite the fact my fiamce was there with me. Something about her was really sexy - a certain animalism, if there is such a word, which I found irresistable. I can't recall how, it was a number of years ago now, I acquired her phone number and was therefore able to contact her a few days later to go for a "drink". We both knew where this was leading and she was quick to bring up my recent engagement, mainly, I think, to test my resolve which was frankly non existant. Eventually after much skirting around the issue we found ourselves back at here parents house watching TV and cuddling up on the sofa. Inevitably this ended up as a petting session rapidly developing into a fuck situation. However, I guess girls have an inbuilt guilt thing that makes them unhappy about cheating on each other because as we got to the point of penetration she suddenly said "No, you cant fuck me. It would not be fair on your future wife!" - she had already sucked my cock by that stage so I am not sure if that counts as being unfair or not! You can imagine my frustration - however all was not lost as she turned round and offered her butt to me as though this was not being unfair on quite the same scale. Where is the logic in that I ask you? Anyway, I wasn't going to say no and the tightness and warmness of her arse closing round me still remains printed on my memory to this day. There is something deliciously dirty about anal sex and although many girls are not keen, those who are tend to be addicted to it, like me. Mmmmmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment