Saturday 3 October 2009

Done it again!

In the supermarket today there was a gorgeous blonde whom I just undressed with my eyes. Despite myself, I found that I really wanted her and as she caught me watching her, she was packing her shopping bags, her eyes sparkled and she broke into a beautiful smile. I cant help but feel she knew what I was thinking - but perhaps I am deluding myself - probably. However, as I look back there is no doubt in my mind that there was a life changing event in the flitatious world I live in. What was it? Getting engaged and subsequently married. Prior to this event is always seemed a struggle to chat up women and get them between the sheets. Ever since getting engaged everything has seemed so much easier. Is it because I am unavaible? Men may be bastards but women dont seem to have any issues with chatting up a friends husband! Delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment